As an agent I concentrate mostly on the ebook market, including Kindle. So you think, anyone can self-publish an ebook. Guess what? Your right! A lot of people do self-publish, and then wonder why their ebook isn't selling. You may have laid out a chuck of cash to get it published, and it still doesn't sell.
That's where I come in. I will be brutally honest with you;
- I will look over your manuscript, and let you know straight out whether I think I can sell it or not
- If I think I can sell it, I may advise you on changes (to make it more marketable.)
- If necessary I will help you with book cover design
- I will discuss with you various markets I think it may fit
- When we choose the market to try, I will compile the manuscript in the proper format
- If necessary I will build the proper landing and sales pages
- I will submit and set up the complete system
I do all this for a small percentage of the ebook sales (usually between 7%-12%). NO HIDDEN FEE'S!! That means that if you don't make sales, I don't make money. Needless to say, I will continue to promote and advertise your ebook. I will also show you some simple meathods of helping.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, Contact Me. Please include your manuscripts subject matter, and a brief description.